Sunday 10 May 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

I wanted to dedicate today's post to my mother. She is a truly amazing creature.

She is intelligent and a problem solver, she's a great sewer and a dog lover. She's a list maker, a cookie baker, and hip shaker (usually when no one is watching, though). She's a family woman, a computer programmer, a volunteer and a friend. She's loving, caring and supportive to the end.

I owe my accomplishments to my parents and their constant love and support.

So today I just want to say that I love you Mama-san and thank you for everything. :-)

Love,
Stephanie

P.S. I also learned how to play "Before He Cheats" on guitar and was going to play it for you, but I hurt my wrist while I was practicing. Ouch. I guess I'll just have to play it for you live this summer.