Tuesday 7 April 2009

Brain...Off.

Me no feel good.

So Sunday night I went to bed around 2am and woke up at 1:30pm. Had a little lunch and then napped from about 2:30pm to 6pm. Corrected homework and ate dinner and went to bed around 10pm. How is it possible that even though I was only awake for about 5 hours yesterday that I still feel like I ran a marathon? I feel so exhausted and sick and gross and tired. And my brain is NOT ON today.

Luckily I had already decided to play a game with my students today. I set it up like Jeopardy but the questions are from "Are you smarter than a sixth grader?" which Savannah and Lynn got me for my birthday.

Ugggggggggh.

This gave me a laugh today. My horoscope on myyahoo page was this: "You should try to explore ideas from a different culture if you can, today -- don't worry, it will be easier than you think. You don't have to polish off your passport and hop a flight to Thailand..."

Umm...I live in Shanghai.

Then end.

-Stephanie

1 comment:

vickierice said...

Get better soon! HUGS!