Wednesday 1 April 2009

April Fools!

Every western holiday that has gone past, I've given my students a crossword puzzle and/or a word search about it (Christmas, Thanksgiving, Valentine's Day). Today was no different.

Although in today's word search, even though I gave them a list of fool-related words like bamboozle, jokester, and zany, the only word they could find in their puzzles was the phrase "APRIL FOOLS"!

Hehee...I've become the corny teacher that everyone has had at least once in their life. I think I'm ok with that.

1 comment:

Cori said...

Oh Stephie, you jokester! Also I just need to tell you that the word I have to type to post this is BACCONS....mmmmm baccons....I love how the words are ALMOST words...I kind of want to make a sentence from them at some point...or maybe some E.E. Cummings-esque poetry