Saturday 21 February 2009

Cookies and Crabcakes

So these pictures are kinda random. I am just taking pictures off my camera and sorting stuff and I thought I would post them.

These are some no-bake cookies that Emily sent me the recipe for. I used the chunky peanut butter that Ali sent me. These cookies were pretty freakin' tasty. I made them as a thank you for Yuki's dad for picking me up at the airport. Since he never ended up picking me up at the airport I ended up eating some of them and giving the rest to Ned. The recipe was easy and if anyone wants it, let me know.
These crabcakes were another try at cooking something new in my kitchen aka hotplate. Dave had posted in his blog about crabcakes and then I was watching an episode of friends where they talked about crabcakes. Made me start craving them. The "recipe" was really me just having a go mixing some stuff together. Crab meat, pieces of bread, egg, some seafood seasoning...after frying them up in some butter and garlic they were really tasty! I'll have to make them again sometime.
I've been keeping an eye online for more tasty recipes that don't involve having an over. I found a recipe called "HolyCrapTheseAreAmazing Cookies" that looks even easier than the cookies pictured here. I also found a recipe for Meatloaf in a Mug that sounds easy enough. I might give it a try if I get brave. :-P

No comments: