Friday 29 January 2010

I Made Quiche

I bought a little casserole dish (only 15 kuai!). I celebrated by making the best quiche ever.

Caramelized onions, garlic, mushrooms, spinach and feta cheese mixed up together in the bottom of a tasty crust, topped with eggs beaten with milk and a little shredded cheddar. Yum. What did I do before I got my toaster oven?

I know I haven't been posting much. The freedom of not working (which seems to have left me with the energy of a coma patient), mixed with my attempt at a social life and my rush to clean and prepare everything for my mother's arrival in Shanghai has left me feeling rather spun about.

In other news, I tried out for Hamlet with the parent theater group that my improv group is a part of. I got the part of the first gravedigger which is oddly enough the exact role I wanted (I never asked for it or mentioned that fact to anyone). Now I just need to consider if I have the time and energy to actually do it...

That is all for now.

Loves,
Stephanie

No comments: