Tuesday 22 June 2010

Last Day of Classes

On my last day of classes we did my one tradition and we played bingo.  And just like I did last year, I took some pictures of/with my students on the last day of classes. We took some nice pictures and some silly pictures. I think I like the silly pictures best, so those are the ones I am putting here. I will probably put them all up on Facebook when I have unblocked internet again.

These are the first students I have ever taught. In the two years I was their teacher they have been challenging, fun, creative, intelligent, frustrating, surprising, confusing and always amazing. While my bad days of teaching them could easily get me angry or depressed, my good days of teaching them have been some of the best days of my life. I got to know them through their writing. I will miss them as individuals and I will miss them as a class. I hope their futures will all be amazing and that we will meet again someday.

To the Pinghe IB Class of 2011.

No comments: